Outlook True Archive has one simple, understandable main screen:
(Click image above to see larger version)
Further screen shots
Click on the link – each will open in a new window (typically < 100k)
- Main Screen – the opening screen for OTA (with explanation of main items)
- More – where the user can select more filter criteria
- Create archive (* option) – create a new archive PST file and select where it is saved
- Date selection – pick the dates you wish to archive on
- Results summary – see what has been archived (or a preview of this)
- Stats – get statistics about the currently selected Outlook file (.PST)
- Configure: General tab
- Configure: Advanced tab – Advanced criteria to be used as default
- Configure: Folder export – provide details of destination of exported mails
- Configure: License – enter your registered user name and license key here
- Configure: Support – how to find us or contact support
- Save selections – Conveniently save the folders you have ticked, to be re-loaded later
A high resolution shot is available, with an explanation of the options (although they are self-explanatory, in the main) as part of the product’s manual, available for download (as a PDF file) on the Support page.
We also have introduced Tutorial Videos in Flash.
Why not try the free download version of Outlook True Archive and have a closer look here?